View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 05:52 PM   #65
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Since the battery has swollen on my Moto E6, I'm looking for a cheap Android phone to replace it, even though it still works. (I worry about charging it like that.) It has to have a 3.5mm audio jack, other than that I just need to run Spotify and online banking for the rare occasions I need to deposit a check for Dad to his account.

I've thought about looking into getting a repair shop to replace the battery, but I suspect it'll be cheaper to get a new phone, so I'm keeping an eye out for a deal. The Moto only cost me $25 anyway.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote