Thread: Silliness Fußballzeit, schönste Zeit
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #38
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Einige Stimmen von Twitter. Ohne Worte...

Quote:
Man, I didn't expect Germany to look this good
Quote:
Amazing game by #GER . Well played!
Quote:
Germans running like a well-oiled BMW. Australia playing like a koala crossing the autobahn impaled on the front bumper. #GER 4:0 #AUS
Quote:
Impressive Germans hammer Australia 4-0
Quote:
Just watched the GERMANS on a rampage ! Its 4-0
Quote:
Germans far too good for Socceroos
Quote:
Germans showing England how football is played.
Quote:
GER vs AUS: Germans were all brutal business. Composed, controlled, methodic. 4-0 victory!
Quote:
Germans quite impressed me with their one -touch football many a times & passings in unexpected dimensions
Quote:
Impressive Germans hammer Australia 4-0: Germany produced the best display of the World Cup so far
Quote:
Wowza. The Germans were brilliant...
Quote:
So, I've learnt 2 things today. 1. England need to win their group and 2. If they don't then the germans will slaughter us in the 2nd round!
Quote:
We better win group C or we will face the Germans and be crushed.
Quote:
Man oh man...the Germans looked great!...it could have been alot worse for Australia!
Hoffentlich sieht das am Freitag wieder so aus...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote