View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 04:36 AM   #2
polly
Evangelist
polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, PocketBook 360, Astak PocketPro (RIP), Tungsten T3
When you connect your PP to your computer, it should show up as two USB drives, one for the reader and one for the card. You can connect the whole thing to your system with a USB cable. Since my computer can delete books much faster than the PP, I've not tried to delete very much using the reader.

The slowest part of any reader is the eink refresh. I don't notice any difference in speed between the card and the internal memory.
polly is offline   Reply With Quote