View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'd love to see e-books with side by side translations. I took enough French in school to recognize a few words here and there, and it would be neat to have the French and English sentences right next to each other. In fact, if that had been available to me when I still actually remembered some French, I probably would have kept reading in French. (I did it for a while in the past, but it was just too slow to keep looking up so many words.)

Surely that's a way to kill three birds with one stone... learn a language, encourage reading at the same time and provide a new application for e-books.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote