View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #177
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieWalker View Post
Incredible. Thanks for making it so easy. I've applied them in 5secs...but it seems that I can't override text alignment setting of the file to justify even with "text-align:justify !important;" line. Do you have a solution for this, too?
No tricks for the viewer, maybe someone else can give it a try.

I prefer left justified for my 7 inch tablet, but I can see using full justification on a full monitor. I tried what you tried and it worked on one book of about 12 that I tried it on.

Personally since I prefer left justify I set this when I convert the book to my specs. There is a setting under the conversion options on the Look & Feel tab where you can set your alignment preference during conversion, see attached.

Alternatively instead of converting the book if it is epub I suppose you could:
  • Right click on the book.
  • Select the Tweak Book Option
  • Select Explode Book
  • Select stylesheet.css
  • Open it up in your favorite text editor (I use Notepad++).
  • Find any (non-header, IE. not h1, h2, h3 etc...) instance of left and change it to justify.
  • Save the stylesheet.css
  • Select Rebuild book
Your book is now changed.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote