View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:54 AM   #89
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Our tastes differ (you like Tender is the Night while I don't) but I think you'll enjoy All Quiet.
I think we've come together on books enough in the past. However you're right - I did like Tender is the Night more than you did.

When I was younger, All Quiet of the Western Front seemed like it was going to be a tedious read. But I've changed quite a bit since then and I think I'd really enjoy it now.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote