View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:04 AM   #27
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Hamsun won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1920.... Unfortunately...He and Heidegger showed their dark side (Pro-Nazi) during the war which has tarnished their reputations... even Celine joined the Nazi party but, I figure he did it just to piss people off.... I mean a Doctor that basically did not like people...gotta love that one...I think some of the black literature in the early sixities in the States is also under the Celine genre... for example... Iceberg Slim...."Pimp; the story of my life" is a real pleasure..and the rappers Ice Cube and Ice Tea named themselves in honor of him....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote