View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Recommend a Book From the Kindle Owner Lending Library?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Does it work for you? I also just started my free month trial, and the "Prime Lending Library" option still doesn't appear on my DXG. I was already wondering if they only made it available after I started my paid membership.
I haven't used Prime Lending but once when it first was offered. As I remember, you simply search for a book on your Kindle and if it's available to borrow then it'll have the option to borrow it in addition to an option to purchase it. Obviously it makes the process easier if you already know (from browsing amazon.com on a computer) what title you want to borrow before you shop the store with your Kindle.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote