View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonunit View Post
My wife reads with twice the voracity I do but fortunately she is a confirmed luddite.
Keep in that way! My biggest mistake was showing my wife what it was I did "all day" that that stupid computer. After that, I had to share... now she has her own (as do each of the kids)!

At least with two readers you can share books. Although my wife doesn't generally read the stuff I do.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote