View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #50
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
Don't need any fancy equipment or a microscope to see that the quality of these screens is different, contrast ratio is clearly better on the e-Ink pearl screen on the right.

I watched Lisa's review on the T1 and it does have amazing contrast that I haven't see on any other eReader. It also has a contrast setting to make the screen lighter or darker which was a big sell point for me.
I am getting a nice black shiny one for my birthday!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote