View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
booknut
Zealot
booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PW1 + PW2, NOOK HD
Changing font for epub

What finally worked for me is this:
@font-face {
font-family: "PMN Caecilia", serif, sans-serif;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
src: url(res:///abook/fonts/lte50887.ttf); }

BUT, after many tries, I finally figured out I had to change the name of the font on the SD card to all small letters and no spaces or underscores, etc. The font above was originally named LTe50887.ttf and that did not work.

Now the font is just as dark on the Pocket Pro as on the Sony 505, as a matter of fact, I showed both to my husband and he actually preferred the Pocket Pro version (and so do I).
booknut is offline   Reply With Quote