View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #261
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
The Kobo Aura is a godsend in the warm days (and nights) we've been experiencing lately! Before, I would have had to choose between keeping the windows open and turning on the lights when the sun is setting. Now, I have the windows open and I read on the Aura without almost no mosquito trying to join me

However, I don't need a light all the time so I'm happily reading on the Mini. Now if a Glo Mini would ever be released, I might end up with only one ereader
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote