View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #45
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
I had a lot of large readers yet and for me, the M92, is the really best. Kindle DX has no folders, so you have to search around all times, and no scribbling in the text,PDF reading doesent work. PB is well I think, very good TTS in many languages!! but too slow, the M92 is really quick in searching contents, books underlining, etc. The Entourage edge is really interesting but the boot time is too long. So I really would like to scribble in the epub format and export annotations too, but for scientific reading (mostly text pdfs) the M92 fits.
If I only could export the annotations from the eInk PDF reader in Entourage Edge that would be my preffered reader.... no matter how long it takes to boot up :-)
The option to see the PDF in colours and in B&W on the same device in priceless . I am still thinking about buying a second hand one and pay a programmer to solve the problem for the difference up to 400$ to a M92.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote