View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 05:06 AM   #66
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormB View Post
New topic but I will run it on this thread. I stated having trouble with BD(or ms XP media edition) showing an error message "BD needs to shutdown" when I try to load the first book for formatting. I tried files from several sources and they all do the same. I uninstalled BD, cleared all the temp files, and cleared any BD files found in search, then reinstalled Ver 4.0 and upgrade 5 but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions?

Did you use the lates upgrade 5 that JSWolf uploaded here?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote