View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 AM   #151
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by godel10 View Post
I am the owner of a Sony Librie (not a Reader) and pdflrf has been wonderfully working with Librie until version 0.7.

The last version 0.8 does not work (neither the DOS one nor the Linux one), and I am wondering if anyone could know the reason why this compatibility has been lost. If it is possible I would like to ask the creator of pdfrlf to keep this compatibility issue.
0.8 adds ToC support and as we know, then BBeB (LRF) version in the Libre is older then the one in the Reader. So, it looks like it's a Libre problem due to an older BBeB viewer used in the Libre.