View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 11:41 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat
NatCh,

I have a burning question for you, what is the significance of all your iconography - you avatar & signature line? I am very intriguied!
My avatar is a stylized phoenix, I came up with it while doodling during my first college class, summer of '89. A truly riveting history class you know.

I just like the way it looks, mostly, but the resurrection mythos fits well with my beliefs (I know, you didn't know you were asking, so I won't go further )

The sig line is less interesting, more a bit of fun than anything. It's the greek letters Psi and Phi, or Sci-Fi, my favorite genre.

You didn't ask, but my handle is actually a contraction of my name, first three of my first name (well middle, which is what I answer to) and the first two of my last, hence the peculiar caps structure. It started as a "hacker handle" in high-school, but as I never actually hacked anything, I just kept using it.

Did you come through the quake okay over there? I know it was a small one, but I thought I'd ask...
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote