Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #235
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
40 lines of text per page, and over 60 characters per line, on the Glo. That font must be really tiny The margins are so tight, that letters from two different lines are actually touching. This is nigh unreadable :X

I actually don't like the text to be THAT close to the side. It looks weird to me.
Actually, the font is not tiny. It's the ADE default of 1em. At least ADE for Windows and what Sony uses. I cannot say what Kobo's default font size is. So I set things to be the same so it would be a fair comparison. I actually like the tighter line height.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote