View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #873
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Is it bad that I am looking forward to the day that I can eat the extra 500 calories?
If it's bad, than I'm rotten to the core. I've been 'pre-loading' with ice cream, pizza, a BurgerKing Double Whopper with Cheese and bacon, and this evening I made Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broccoli with Bearnaise sauce, and an Apple pie for dinner. Next week the work begins again...
I haven't been eating like this all along. Only the past few days. I've been keeping to around 1,000-1,500 cal per day as a normal diet. But soon it will be back to 600-800 per day and hard exercise. I'm actually looking forward to it!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote