View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #64
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Oh I forgot to mention: The really cool part is, the way I did it, the light is still fully useable no matter what. If it turned off, and you really really want it turned on at level 0, then you need to go to your light, change the setting to 1 (or really anything), the light will turn on. Then you can turn it back down to 0 and it will stay on (at 0) until you put PW back to sleep with light at level 0 and waking back up. win-win for everybody. The ones that don't want the light at all, leave it at 0. The ones that never have the light that low, but want to occasional turn it off, there you go. If you frequently change from one level to next, including off, all you need is turn to 0 and put to sleep and wake right back up.

Like I said, win win for everyone. Light is always still fully functional.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote