View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #110
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
There are a lot of things that could be done to make cell phones more attractive and Amazon is in the middle of most of them...

1) use wifi when available to reduce cell minutes, improve performance
2) no charge when using Amazon services
3) discounts for commercials/ads/offers
4) rollover minutes -- reward my good behavior!

I mostly use my phone where there are hotspots, so this would minimize my cell minutes. Allowing people to comparison shop without incurring charges seems like a win-win to me. I'm happy to promote Amazon for a discounted monthly bill. Linking all of this to Prime might just win me over from Netflix.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote