View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #93
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Looks like the books have reappeared now. When I tried it a couple of days ago, selecting, say, James P. Hogan, from the left menu simply showed an empty list. Perhaps the site was in a state of transition to the new system at the time.

I'm annoyed that I've missed the Jan 2013 bundle. I'll have to keep a closer eye on release dates from now on. Just bought the Feb/Mar bundles to make sure I don't miss them, plus the two books I wanted from the Jan bundle (the Andre Norton and Steve White).
I just started reading the Steve White one today.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote