View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #10
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
Thanks a lot for the replies everyone.

I'll get in touch with Amazon CS as soon as possible, or will have by my brother in-law himself contact them which might be better and keep things simple. If I am asked to return the device, I'll probably get a K3W or even a K3G from ebay, instead of the K4 as I find the keyboard very useful, plus free Wikipedia where ever I go (almost) is a very tempting feature.

Thanks again, I hope it will be sorted out quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
@Prash: I added your success report to the simple debricking sticky first post. Your "strange, indescribable pull towards MR" is a serious affliction common to persistent visitors of MR. Perhaps more addicting than television or video games (or pr0n).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'll say. It's the first place I visit in the morning. I bought Tapatalk so I'll have MR always with me. Although I don't watch TV or play video games I find it hard to stay away from MR.
Thanks! And you're spot on about MR addiction analysis.

Last edited by Prash; 09-19-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote