View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
It is nothing to do with the "last modified" value of the physical file. It can't possibly be that because of course you can have multiple book formats associated with a single book record. Instead the modified column represents "mostly" what you asked for in your first post, of a date when that book *record* was modified by editing of the metadata, adding/removing formats or conversions in calibre. However since the other things you mention like "last sent to device" or "last read" do not actually modify a book record then of course they will not result in that modified date changing.
kiwidude, Did you read my most recent post mate - the issue is resolved, Now that I found Date Modified with a nudge from theducks.

I'm not going to regress back to February to find out why the Date Modified column went AWOL. The Last Accessed suggestion was my ideal given I couldn't find what I expected. The Date Modified is more than good enough, especially after 6 months of saying "I cant believe Kovid left this out"

The issue was exacerbated by ambiguities in the Manual.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-01-2012 at 10:06 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote