View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #64
Ozman
Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Nexus 7
Private message

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDP;9ir33449
Tried sending a PM but nothing appeared in my sent items - do you have to post in the forums before you can PM? I guess I'll find out soon...

Sorry if I'm spamming you JC - I've sent it a couple times now and it doesn't look like anything is happening.
Yep, I am waiting for a reply too. The first pm I sent didn't appear in my sent box. Then I noticed that you actually have to choose this option before sending the PM. Then it is saved.

It would be great if someone who has already received the file posted it here or rapidshare etc so we could d/l it.
Ozman is offline   Reply With Quote