View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts06mgr View Post
It looks like you own both PRS-350 and PRS-T2................................................ .................................................. ...
Others prefer to use Calibre, but I personally stay away to avoid any risk with a non-official app that could screw my devices up................................................ ...I understand, however, everyone has different preferences.
I've had/got all Sonys from 350 to T2, use Calibre solely, tried using the Sony junk-clunk, and all it did was demonstrate how simple, well-designed & effective Calibre really is.
And I have never had any problems with any Reader being screwed up by Calibre.
I did get the 650 screwed up thanks to the Sony stuff though.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote