Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:24 AM   #266
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I guess somebody has already reported this bug and I did not see it. If I navigate an epub by the TOC-menu the whole page of the book becomes black. If I then invoke the font settings menu and make any change there the page returns to the normal state (black script on white/grey background). Another way to get back the normal view of the book is to search the book for a word and jump to the page where it is contained. I tried this with several epubs with the same result.

Edit: Yesterday this strange behavior persisted even though I powered the Touch on and off several times. Today, however, I cannot reproduce it.

Last edited by tshering; 01-11-2013 at 05:07 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote