View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #69
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Another reason to use a dedicated ereader - that extra 140-200g that a 7" tablet weighs over most 6" eink ereaders makes a huge difference. My 195g Kobo Touch feels light as air when I pick it up after reading a comic or something on my 340g Kobo Arc tablet...
That amount of incremental weight gain doesn't seem too significant to me... the case I use for my Nook STR doubles its weight yet it's still convenient to hold. With the case, it weighs about the same (12oz) as my Nexus 7. The first eBook reader I had was the eBookwise 1150, which weighed 18oz/510g and it was fine. All of the eReaders I've used have beat the weight of large/hardcover dead tree books by plenty.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote