View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #165
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post

Like I said, in a book I checked, a retail EPUB (likely well-formatted), there was no such problem with the links in the ToC.

In another book I've just checked now, I can see the same issue as Purple Lady in her ToC (see the second screenshot below, which shows my day mode). That's a Project Gutenberg free EPUB, so it's likely badly formatted. Nevertheless, this shouldn't be happening even with badly formatted EPUBs, so I'll be sending these screenshots to Shawny of Moon+ Reader so that he can take a look at the bug. By the way, a typical book doesn't really contain lots of hyperlinked ToC (or similar formatting) inside the book text, so the bug should be pretty rare and almost irrelevant for the actual reading experience. That doesn't make it excusable or tolerable in the long run, of course.
My book with the toc problem is a library book published by Harper Collins so it should be formatted ok. I just installed the free version of Moon+ and left all the defaults and it still has the problem. The only thing I did was use the default night mode which is difficult to read, but I always have everything in night mode.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1386546621805.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	116422  
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote