View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:57 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Sorry, but I can't see any way for the metadata stored in CC to make it back into calibre. I went through calibre's code and didn't find any way to update calibre's metadata with what is stored on the device. I was hoping that calibre's adding a book from the device to the library function would use the metadata from the device but it does not, instead using the metadata from inside the files.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote