View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 01:00 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm an American, but I've found something I'd rather do than watch TV. Shocking, true, but y'all have also been lured into the e-lifestyle now. I haven't spiraled into addiction enough to start dressing mine up in new clothes, like a lot of the cover designers here. Yet.
I usually leave my Kindle in the "throne" room. That's were I do most of my reading. Usaually outside of that room I am on the PC or watching TV. Of course, if we travel I will bring the Kindle, but we don't do that alot.

I actually know when a book is "really" good (IMNSHO) if I am reading it outside of the "reading" room rather than watching TV or on the PC. I haven't read a book like that in a while. I think _Four and Twenty Blackbirds_ is that last book I just had to finish once it go to a certain point.

Perhaps I'm not picking the right books. But, I do enjoy the Kindle.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote