View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #357
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I've been using the one I kept for almost a month now, I think, and I haven't noticed more pronounced color hues at all. As I've said in the past, it still has hues, but they are so faint that I practically have to get out a magnifying glass to see them, so I never notice them. No change in intensity or I would have noticed, believe me. The first one I had got steadily more pink every day. By the time I sent it back, I'd have to say that 80% of the screen was quite pink. The other 20% was a lovely shade of green.
That's exactly what happened to my previous PW. When I first got it, it wasn't bad at all. In fact, I thought it was pretty good. Then slowly I started to notice it becoming more pink. So strange. Then when I received my latest PW and put it next to the previous one, it became even more apparent just how pink it was. I'm glad yours has stayed the same, so far mine has as well. Knock on wood.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote