View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
LOL, just goes to show that opinions can vary. I'm pretty indifferent to his narration, I could take it or leave it, but a lot of people rave about how great it is.
I'm picky. I need a voice actor to keep me entertain not just someone reading me a story. Lorelei King has spoiled me. I have several other favorite narrators that I like but they mostly do romances.

My first experiences with Audio Books was the Harry Potter books I didn't know that audiobooks could be so exciting till I got one of the Stephanie Plum books read by Lorelei King then I found Jacob by Jacqueline Frank read by Xe Sands and I was hooked forever on Audio books. I bought every Xe Sands Audiobook that was romance I could find.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote