Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
css question

I had a client send me a powerpoint document that I needed to convert to an epub. So I had to manually copy and paste all 95 pages into word then I converted to html, opened in Sigil took a few pages and assigned a font face with a few styles in Sigil. I need ed to embed font in the epub so I added the font and I was able to manually assign the styles to each paragraph and it looks fine.

Now I need to have the complete book display in the same font

here is the style that is the default
<p class="MsoNormal"><span xml:lang="EN-CA">

then the new style I added looks like this

<div class="generated-style" id="embedded-fonts">
<p class="letterOld sgc-1 sgc-9" xml:lang="en-us" xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"><br /></p>

Going in to manually change all tags to the new style is not what I had in mind, I'm sure there is a way to do this where I can set the embedded font to display and THEN add any decoration like italics or bold for that font.

any help here ???

R
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote