View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #1309
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool DITTO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Not having a picture on the cover, or the author, or a description of the book is not going to hinder me to read the book. If I can't read the only thing that matters - the words inside the book - then maybe I start worrying.

If you expect me to not read any penguin books no more, then you are nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
What nonsense. "It's been decided..." And yes, I read the other thread that's linked. If the library BS didn't get me to leave Harry Dresden, this won't either.

Oh, the irony. All you do is complain about the Dresden covers anyway!

Last edited by alansplace; 12-01-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote