View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #29
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
caleb72, I wanted to say both your nominations were interesting and both are books I'd like to read eventually. I've read The Road by McCarthy and he's a great writer, and I've never read Burroughs but I'd like to try him.
Thanks for that. They were two authors that popped into my head when given the theme. I don't actually have any immediate plans to read either so it was less selfish than my usual nominations.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote