View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
pata
Zealot
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Could you link to some of these stories you are complaining about? I'm pretty sure I've read others that rebut all the points you've raised in defense of Apple. I could even point you to one commentary from a writer assuredly pro-Apple who explains why this move is not just bad for all ebook readers and producers but is bad for Apple itself.

By the way, equating what Apple is doing to what Amazon does isn't a good defence/justification. Just because Amazon is baf doesn't mean Apple should be bad too. Moreover nobody likes what Amazon is doing either and they receive plenty of criticism for it so I'm not sure why you think or expect Apple not to receive similar criticism.
pata is offline   Reply With Quote