View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #49
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I've been cutting and scanning my books and I will try this. The scanning takes a tremendous amount of time -- even if you have a duplex/simplex scanner, you have to check each scan individually to make sure the scanner didn't smear the image. (A smeared image means the conversion software is out of luck for that page.)

A clean cut and scan, even if it was just an image PDF would be extremely valuable to me -- definitely worth $1-6. I'll send them a book soon and report back on the results. You know, to help the community and all.

Last edited by anamardoll; 08-26-2011 at 12:22 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote