View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #34
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
If I traveled more, I can see that a tablet would be easier to carry than even my small netbook (and you don't have to take tablets out of the case and run them through TSA separately, like you do even small computers).
We just returned from a 2-week vacation in the US with our 2 tablets and they were great; reading and games on the planes both ways, checking e-mails from the family at the resort, airports, and other hotspots along the way, reading a stack of books, and even tracking our hikes with the built-in GPS and fitness app (Endomondo) etc. Very light and convenient. Much better than the clunky laptop which we would have had to take in the old days.

Yes, we still have the now-aging laptops at home which I can't see replacing anytime soon (they both got new batteries recently) We keep them around for inputting tasks, like this note, and Income Tax - which reminds me! ...
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote