View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #15
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
I wish they had given us warning. I have several (like over 40) books on my wish list I would have purchased many of them if I knew this was coming.

I hope my pre-purchased book will be available on schedule.

AJ
Same here. They were also the only site where I could buy UK books (I live in the US). Darn it. And I'd finally decided to pick up a couple of books from my UK-book wish list today.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote