View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldomenguzzi View Post
Hello,

I was thinking about getting a Kindle PaperWhite since I cand read much more than with a tablet, but I was wondering how "powerful" it is and how easily it can be jailbroken.
The reason being that I use a wonderful piece of software called Qiqqa to study and would like to have it on the Kindle, whether it be the android version or the linux one, but I am not sure paperwhite would be able to handle it.
In case are there other programs that would at least allow me to underline parts of text and tag them?
Cheers,

Aldous
What you want is a Sony T1, it runs on Android and when rooted you can add apps to it...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote