View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
If you can find a copy of it read Star Hunt also. I have not found a ebook copy yet and wore out my paper one years ago.
I knew there was an earlier "not completely compatible," story-wise, novel that used some of the same characters, but hadn't gotten to the point of tracking down a copy yet, still being busy reading the 'main' three books (currently in the middle of the second one, "The Middle of Nowhere"). But thanks for the prompting: I've ordered a used paper copy (I couldn't find an ebook version anywhere either... might have to create my own when I get the book).

I'll be a little surprised if they make their Kickstarter project, but I certainly hope they do. I think it could be a great video series. The best shows are the ones with the best writers, and with David Gerrold fully involved in it, it would have great possibilities!
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote