View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #22
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
No problem

This is only part of my library. I was forced to get my 505 when I ran out of space for bookshelves!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
That's why I have no intention of photographing my bedroom. There are more piles there (and more shelves). All the things that I'm planning to read soon, plus library books, various things I've borrowed from other people and anything I've bought and haven't read.

Despite my 505 I can't really imagine not having them, I just need to stop them breeding!
I AGREE! I buy books faster than I can read them. And libraries are dangerous too. I go there to check out ONE book and get carried away. Oh well. I'm actually kind of embarassed by how many unread paperback books I own, so with the 505 No one knows!!! I still have alot of unread ebooks too
Someday I'll read them all. A few of them are available as ebooks from the library so I'm going to read those instead.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote