View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 11:46 AM   #56
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post

Anyone know if we will still be having those features on MR or not anymore? It's been one year since I've made this thread. The implementation process doesn't take this long. I also sent a PM to Alexander Turcic on Feb 2014 and this is what he said, "The quote notification and tagging will definitely come to Mobileread. It will be introduced with the migration to a new forum software, that we've been working on for some time". I have Alexander on my friends list, his last activity was on July 9. Any moderators have any news? Are we going to see these new features? Because when I sent him that PM, he replied back late apologising for the late reply due to health issues. Anyone know if he's OK?
I just received an email from him yesterday. He's okay, but has a lot on his plate at the moment. He should be returning soon.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote