View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #288
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibber View Post
I foolishly skipped the step of charging the kindle figuring it gets powered on the bus... it got halfway though the flash and ran out of juice. it still detects as a SE Ringo and can flash ok but it doesn't seem to charge properly, I left it on charge overnight and when I came back the light was off. I tried to reflash but it died after a few minutes.

any tips? I figure I just need to make sure its not running when I plug it into a charger.
If worst comes to worst can borrow another kindle to charge its battery I guess
Charge it 20 hours with a wall charger. Then try again.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote