Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #422
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
I have also just extracted fonts from a seperate dump provided by boroda so will put them up somewhere online if necessary, but will try as you suggested jackie and check how defaults work if you don't set it in reader.xml -- I still want to create it to enable clock and try out the page refresh settings...
Whoa...two things...

1. Under no circumstances am I suggesting you create a reader.xml file unless you also create the 7 css files to go with it. Only Morkl knows what would happen otherwise and, as far as I know, the only thing he has said is
Quote:
"Number of custom styles should always be 6 (+ a "default" style that is imported before any style specific ones); expect nasal daemons otherwise."
2. Are you sure those extracted fonts aren't copyright material? I don't advise you posting them without careful checking. The Moderators will be on you in a flash.