View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 04:08 AM   #1
Darnielle
Enthusiast
Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kobo Vox
Wolfram Alpha with the Vox

I've been trying to install Wolfram Alpha on the Vox but whenever I try I get "Application not installed". Has anyone else had any experience getting WA to run?

On a similar note, does anyone know of a scientific and/or graphing calculator that looks good on the Vox? Most of the ones I've tried are designed with small screens in mind, so they look more like the Texas Instruments Speak & Spell than the TI-82.
Darnielle is offline   Reply With Quote