View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #46
balloon
balloon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Well, seeing as how this is an e-book forum, I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest you install the Nook software and the Kindle software.

Aside from those, I really like the Skyfire browser (which allows you to view some Flash sites), as well as Facebook and Wallet (an application that keeps your usernames, passwords, atm numbers, etc). I also use Twitter, plus QuickNotes, an application that lets you draw on the screen so you can write down a quick note w/o typing. I think Adobe Reader's a good one, and if you're familiar with Palm Graffiti, you can install that, too (although that's $3, while the rest I've mentioned so far are free). Pandora's good for music, of course. And I'd also install RealPlayer. If you don't mind spending $15, you can also buy the full Docs to Go, so you can edit your Word and Excel documents.

There's actually a lot of good stuff available for cheap if you check out the market.
Thanks for you info. I tried to download the link that you recommend, but it's unsuccessful to download application. So I decided to install "update release 4.2", now I have problem on market, it shows the message "A server error has occurred. Retry or cancel and return to the previous screen". When I click retry, it still shows the same message. I have no idea, what to do.

Thanks.
balloon is offline   Reply With Quote