View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Point of Clarification:

1.Gift cards for SONY Connect store content can be purchased at Borders & possibly other locations?

2.SONY Connect cards are just like other gift cards in that I get the dealie and then enter a code after I use my software to access the store?

Sadly, I've been away from the forum for a while, so I apologise if my points have been answered elsewhere. This seemed the most pertinent posting, so I'm asking my questions here.

Thanks.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote