View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #42
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The people talking about not being able to download from the website are talking about the UK Nook store. It doesn't has download links available like the US one does.
Now this makes me think that it's possible that their intent is to eventually do away with the download button for the US. No proof at all, but it seems really odd their newest online bookstore doesn't allow for downloads to your PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Surely if you have Calibre you can download all your books to your device, hook it up to Calibre and then copy everything from the device onto your pc?
Yes, that works perfectly IF you have a Nook. I don't, which means if that download button ever does go away, I'll won't be buying any books from B&N.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote