View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #29
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Except for one tiny problem. Many of those storefronts are NOT highly accessible. One thing I've done wherever I've lived is map out the nearest Radio Shack locations, and I gotta say, it's rarely prime storefront locations.
My experiences are different.
The areas I've lived, Radio Shack is planted in all the major suburban Malls; either inside or in attached strip malls. Some places, both.
7000 stores can't *all* be good.
(They shut down 500 a few years back because they weren't working any more.)

This map of their locations can double as a US population-density map:
http://www.store-locator.info/radio-shack/map

But a lot of their grandfathered leases would make great locations for (yes) bookstores.

Last edited by fjtorres; 02-20-2013 at 06:30 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote